Saturday, May 28, 2011

Past Times With Good Company

Every time I do a house sitting job, I know I can live on my own. Except for that whole paying bills thing. Still don't have enough money to pay more than I do now.

But I could live by myself. Especially with my cat Nefret, who loves being in the same room with me. If it was just us in an apartment, we would be happy. And if I felt social I could call someone, get on the internet, or go out of the house.

Even in the house I share with five other people, I still spend most of my time at home alone. This is not a slam on my family and housemates, I love them. But. Well, when you had a lonely childhood almost entirely due to other people shunning you, you learn to love your own head. It's even better because my head isn't the depressed and lonely place it was, since I filled it with songs, characters, writing, TV shows, and movies. Much better.

So someday, when I can afford to pay more bills, like say rent and utilities, I think I'll do just fine on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment